The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

I need help finding a Job Spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corpse_Crispies
Corpse_Crispies

Popularity : 4

I need help finding a Job Spell Empty
PostSubject: I need help finding a Job Spell   I need help finding a Job Spell EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 3:43 am

I've been looking through YouTube, and all the ones I've watched require you have a candle. I have zero candles. Not one. Another one I watched you had to write your intentions on a dollar. Well I have ATM cards and VISA gift cards with less than 90 cents on them. So obviously I don't have the proper material to do that spell either.

Please help.
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

PostSubject: spell for you for prosperity    I need help finding a Job Spell EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 7:23 am

write it on paper and use an incense if need be, incense is similar to candles in likeness with spells , this is also a spell on paper, just dont use the candle but an incense , but if by chance you get a candle good too I need help finding a Job Spell 0ad41610
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a Job Spell   I need help finding a Job Spell EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 8:02 am

write it from your heart and body soul what you really need, but with passionate modesty , im sure you will get work, or something good will come to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a Job Spell   I need help finding a Job Spell Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help finding a Job Spell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wayside :: Religion and spirtuality :: Witch Craft and Magic-
Jump to: