The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

Boy Meets Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

Boy Meets Girl Empty
PostSubject: Boy Meets Girl   Boy Meets Girl EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Boy Meets girl is a really great movie about a transgender woman (Riki) who is looking for love and acceptance in her small Kentucky town. She meets a rich girl, engaged, and coming home for the summer and they hit it off right away. Both of them are looking to expand their horizons and live a little before the responsibilities of adult hood take hold. By Riki's side through all of her endeavors is her child hood best friend Robby, a self-proclaimed man slut who has a reputation of loving and leaving the women he's been with. Robby is always there to lend a supportive ear though and even gives Riki advice on love, life, sex and how to make a woman wet lol.

I won't give too much away because it really is a good heartfelt movie with a romantic twist at the end. I will say though that Riki is a fashion designer who wants to eventually start her own fashion line, has a cute 8 yr brother that helps her with her web cast, a very loving and supportive father and a really great outlook on life. This movie is really good at showing what transgender is and what one goes through being transgender and I think its a must see for anyone with transgender people in their lives. It's a great movie and I totally loved it! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 

Boy Meets Girl 91c6rj10
Boy Meets Girl Bmgpic10
Back to top Go down

Boy Meets Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wayside :: Movies and TV :: Sess's Choice-
Jump to: