The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

I'm new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faerin
Faerin

Popularity : 0

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: I'm new here   I'm new here EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Hello, I'm Faerin and I'm new to this site. I was invited her by Sessy and know a small handful of the people on this site. I wasn't sure about joining but then decided to go ahead because I need a place to talk outside of my usual circle of friends and family, things that I dont or cant discuss with certain people so if you know me and you know the people that I associate with outside of this site please dont share anything that you may read about me here unless you ask first and I say its ok. This needs to be a safe place where I can come to that remains somewhat separate from a few other people and if you know me then you know pretty much who Im talking about.

Ok so a bit about me. Im 36 years old, married, and have one child, a baby girl named Mia who is going to be 2 in December. Im a sculptor and make a living creating figurines both independently and on consignment, personalized or custom.
I really dont know what else to say right now. I guess if you want to know more about me just ask.

Oh I have 2 cats, Bishop and Artemis. Bishop is a grey tabby and Artemis is a white cat with beautiful blue eyes, shes my baby girl and I've had her about 3 years now. Not sure really how old she is, she was full grown when she came to me. I found her on the front stoop of my apartment one day and I started feeding her and she never left lol.
Bishop is a little over a year old. I got him from one of Sess's many cats litters. Anytime someone wants a cat we know to ask Sess, he has tons of them lol. Both my babies are fixed so no kitties for either of them but like I said if I want another one i can always call Sess. I swear to God he fucking breeds cats and children lol I have a hard enough time dealing with one kid and 2 cats and he has like a entire freaking house full. No wonder he's worn out and bitchy all the time lol.

Anyway thats about it for now. I hope I get the chance to meet some of the other members. From what I've been told you are all great people and apparently according Sess and Eva I'll fit in here lol
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 10:01 am

hi faerin, nice to meet you i hope soon, im daydreamer, i try to be around as much as i can, i also have a cat, zen, hes 2 years old good boy but crazy and has tuns of pent up baby energies lol.. i hope you like it here and get to meet a few of the regulars soon, and have really good conversations here in wayside chat !
Back to top Go down
Disa
Disa

Popularity : 10

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi, Faerin. So nice to meet you. I have one tabby cat and one 8 pound poodle. They were rescues off the street. Both are approx 15 years old. The poodle is very sweet, the cat- not so much. My daughter grew up, but I know what you mean about keeping up with a kid and a couple of pets Smile

It's interesting that you are a sculptor. I make things from art clay silver and if I knew how to sculpt I could make much cooler things. So. Mine are free form, sometimes you know what they are, sometimes you don't Razz

Anyway, it is a safe space. I didn't know all of the regulars very well a few years ago, but they all took me in like family. I'm sure we will all do the same for you. Your personal discussions are always confidential with me. I have a huge background in confidentiality Smile

Hope to see you around soon.

Back to top Go down
https://disawylde.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wayside :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: