The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

Group activity proposal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

Group activity proposal Empty
PostSubject: Group activity proposal   Group activity proposal EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 5:37 pm

Hey I was thinking of doing a group activity sort of a collaboration of sorts. We would establish the group and then once the group is decided, I'll make a private forum for us to work in.  We would be working to create something based off of a scenario that we all decide on and I write. In this activity/game we would vote on a leader and different positions for other members and vote on each change or addition to the game. Some of the ideas I have for a scenario or story line would be:

1. Zombie apocalypse, we are a group of survivors.

2. We establish a small community on an island and we have to create our own laws and society.

3. We are a sect that is creating our God and Religion.

If you have any ideas for story lines not listed here please let me know. Everyone in the group will of course vote on which story we play out. I  think this will be really fun and interesting once we get started. Let me know if you are interested and we can get started on this. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

PostSubject: Re: Group activity proposal   Group activity proposal EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 5:40 pm

they are all good ideas, minus zombies, i dont like zombies much lol
Back to top Go down
Lily Thunder
Lily Thunder

Popularity : 17

PostSubject: Re: Group activity proposal   Group activity proposal EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 4:14 pm

Eh. could be interesting, I suppose
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

PostSubject: Re: Group activity proposal   Group activity proposal EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:47 am

i vote for a god and religion, humor ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group activity proposal   Group activity proposal Empty

Back to top Go down

Group activity proposal
Page 1 of 1