The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

Who murdered Sessy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

Who murdered Sessy Empty
PostSubject: Who murdered Sessy   Who murdered Sessy EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 6:45 pm

Obviously I can't play because I know who done it lol So, I'll be the dead guy. Fitting since I'm a vampire.

It's Halloween night and we all arrive at my haunted house for a party. (No the ghosts are not suspects lol). It's a dark and Stormy night. The lights suddenly go out, everyone is in a panic. When the lights come back on somebody screams. Poor Sessy is found dead on the living room floor. The guests present are Gypsy, DD, Lily, Raven, Hotty, Nicky, and QT.

Use the clues below to figure out who the killer is, why they killed me, and how. (HINT: Autumn and Alex are not at the house so it can't be either of them.)

The Scene:

Sessy is dressed as a vampire, Raven is dressed as an angel. The rest of you can be dressed as what you want.  The room looks the same as did before the lights went off except for a broken statue on the ground, and an over turned wine glass. These things probably fell when Sessy hit the floor.
Sessy is found in the living room in front of the coffee table. As everyone examines the body there are no visible marks or wounds on him. At first it seems as if he died from natural causes, then someone notices a small, folded, piece of paper, held tightly in his fist. Someone pulls out the piece of paper and opens it. You all read what is written inside. "I warned him!"
It's suddenly clear. This wasn't natural causes, sessy has been murdered! But, who would do such a thing, and why?

Interrogation:
Everyone is a suspect! Someone is the killer, someone you know. You have to find them now, before the night is over or you may never know what happened. You begin to question each other. Here is what you find out.

Who was where when the lights went out?
1. Gypsy was in the bathroom.
2. DD and Hotty were in the dinning room sitting at the table.
3. Raven was in the living room standing next to Sessy. He didn't hear or see anything strange.
4. Nicky was helping out his dad by passing out drinks to everyone. He was in the kitchen opening a new bottle of wine.
5. Lily was outside howling at the moon.
6. QT was beside the fire place drinking a glass of whiskey.
7. Sess was standing in the living room drinking a glass of wine.

What happened just before the lights went out?
1. Gypsy had gotten a glass of wine from Nicky but he accidentally bumped her when walking out of the living room spilling the wine. She had to go to the bathroom and clean herself up.
2. Dd and Hotty were setting up a game of poker that everyone was going to play before the murder occurred. Sess is terrible at poker and since he'd just gotten a large payment from selling a book, everyone thought it was the best time to try and win some of that cash.
3. Raven had been arguing with Sess about his excessive drinking. He tried to take the glass of wine away from him but Sess adamantly refused to give it up.
4. Nicky stepped in between the two and told Raven to leave his dad alone, it was Sess's birthday after all so he could have a few drinks if he wanted to.
5. Lilly noticed it was a full moon. She didn't want anyone to see her sprout claws so she ran outside.
6. QT was being his quiet self as usual, sitting by the fire and waiting for the poker game to start.

Was anyone angry enough with Sessy to want him dead?
1. gypsy was a little irritated because Sessy astral projected himself into the bathroom while she was showering and turned the hot water off. She did scold him though for drinking too much.
2. Dd was not angry or upset with him at all.
3. Hotty was pissed that Sessy smoked all of her weed. She planned to win enough of his cash in poker to replace it.
4. Raven was upset because Sess was drinking way too much and acting like a fool.
5. Nicky and Sess had a heated argument earlier in the night because Nicky wanted to move in with his boy friend and Sess wouldn't allow it. Not while Nicky was in school. Sess threatened to cut off the money if Nicky moved out and make the boy fend for himself.
6. Lilly was annoyed because Sess was spending too much time with Raven. She wanted Raven all to herself.
7. QT was happy just to be drinking his whiskey.

Clues:
1. Raven was standing next to Sess when the lights went out and Sess died. Raven claims to have heard nothing. This is possible because Raven is deaf in one ear.
2. Sess recently came into a large sum of money. It was Hottys idea for the poker game.
3. Nicky had opened a new bottle of wine, poured only two glasses of it before the lights went out, then claimed he was in the kitchen opening another new bottle of wine when the lights did go out.
4. Lily is obviously a werewolf and in love with Raven.
5. The bathroom downstairs (where Gypsy was) is at the back of the house, off of the porch/laundry room. The only door to the laundry room is in the dinning room.
6.The main breaker box is in the kitchen.
7. Hotty and DD were both in the dinning room setting up a poker game together.
8. House plans are shown below.  Post your answer in a comment below.
Who killed Sessy? How did they kill him? Why did they kill him?
Good Luck!

Who murdered Sessy House_10
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

Who murdered Sessy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who murdered Sessy   Who murdered Sessy EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 2:26 am

Quiet murdered sessy , he was drinking whiskey, and poisoned sessys wine
Back to top Go down
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Who murdered Sessy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who murdered Sessy   Who murdered Sessy EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 8:05 am

partically right, but it wasn't QT.
Back to top Go down
quietguy
quietguy

Popularity : 3

Who murdered Sessy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who murdered Sessy   Who murdered Sessy EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 4:51 pm

it was Nicky, he poisoned sess, upset at not being able to move out with boyfriend, he had the wine and was passing it out. he was also in the kitchen, were the breaker box is.

and dd, i am quiet not a murdering type Wink
Back to top Go down
Lily Thunder
Lily Thunder

Popularity : 17

Who murdered Sessy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who murdered Sessy   Who murdered Sessy EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 6:28 pm

HEY!!! I'm no werewolf!!! LOL AND Raven is way too SHY and WAY TOO YOUNG for me!!! Sessy is smart enough to stage this anyways......
Back to top Go down
Lily Thunder
Lily Thunder

Popularity : 17

Who murdered Sessy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who murdered Sessy   Who murdered Sessy EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 6:31 pm

Besides I'm a delicate and (very) beautiful Black Swan.......I am (always) hidden and in the dark!
Back to top Go down
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Who murdered Sessy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who murdered Sessy   Who murdered Sessy EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 7:46 am

QT got it! Great Job!
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

Who murdered Sessy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who murdered Sessy   Who murdered Sessy EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Good job quiet guy, thats great lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who murdered Sessy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who murdered Sessy   Who murdered Sessy Empty

Back to top Go down

Who murdered Sessy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wayside :: Hobbies :: Fun and Games-
Jump to: