The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

Zombie Apocalypse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 8:54 am

There is a world wide Zombie Apocalypse. The other members of this website are the group in which you find yourself, fighting for survival. With the other group members in mind, fill out the positions below. You can add your reasons why after the persons name if you wish.

Which member is the:

1. First to die-

2. Leader of the group-

3. Rogue member that doesn't follow orders-

4. The optimist that keeps everyone going-

5. The pessimist that is always complaining-

6. The solider/warrior-

7. The scavenger- (Person you send to town to get supplies)-

8. The healer (person who takes care of the injured)-

9. The scholar or scribe (person who writes down everything for future generations to read about)-

10. The survivor (The one who won't die no matter what)-

11. The one who finds a cure-

Zombie Apocalypse 3162593769 Zombie Apocalypse 3928786015
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 9:37 am

nicky finds a cure because hes a doc almost, the scavenger and rogue member is xeno, because he is ready for apocolyps lol,leader of the group is ses , optomist is gyps,never seen someone so chipper lol, the soldier is hotty , because shes a tuff chick, sissy is the scholar, shes in college now.. me i survive Smile hahaha lily is idk she can survive too
Back to top Go down
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 10:14 am

I can see gyps as the opptomist, or you dd, your chipper too lol
 Here is what I would put:

1. First to die- Not sure on this one, Probably me cause im slow lol I'd become a zombie lol

2. Leader of the group- I choose Raven for this. He has a good head on his shoulders and can realy take charge in an emergency.  If I didn't die I would probbaly be his second cause im good at delegating authority, im also bossy and Im sleeping with the leader lol

3. Rogue member that doesn't follow orders- I'd put xeno for this as well lol

4. The optimist that keeps everyone going- DD or Gypsy

5. The pessimist that is always complaining- If Neko were in our group this would totally be here but of our group, not sure.

6. The solider/warrior- Hotty, dd is right shes a badass lol

7. The scavenger- (Person you send to town to get supplies)- Lilly

8. The healer (person who takes care of the injured)- Nicky

9. The scholar or scribe (person who writes down everything for future generations to read about)- Trissie ( i think thats who you meant by sissie)

10. The survivor (The one who won't die no matter what)- Quiet Guy cause he's well, quiet lol

11. The one who finds a cure-  Probably nicky again, cause like you said he has medical training. I'd help him cause I'm a nurse. Gyp can help some too cause she was an EMT.
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 10:16 am

quiet, oh no i forgot him, thats awesome sessy !!!! good i agree with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Apocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wayside :: Hobbies :: Fun and Games-
Jump to: