The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disa
Disa

Popularity : 10

Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy Empty
PostSubject: Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy   Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:36 pm

Not sure if it's necessarily a hobby, but it's a special interest.  

Are there any other people out there interested in Reiki?  Do you go for Reiki treatments? Any other practioners?

What experiences have you had with Reiki?

I've received my attunements in Usui Reiki through level three/Master.
Back to top Go down
https://disawylde.wordpress.com/
Boss
Newbi
Newbi
Boss

Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy   Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 5:46 am

I've received my attunements in Usui Reiki through level three/Master too.
Before attunement, i studied about Reiki, its inception in Japan and other places.
My Reiki master also told me about history and how it helps with healing.

It is really fast and required regular practice to work. I believe Reiki can be given to people far away from us.
Back to top Go down
Disa
Disa

Popularity : 10

PostSubject: Re: Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy   Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi, Boss. Great to have another Reiki person on board.

Yes, I often send distant Reiki for various purposes. I'd like to have more in person experience with people, but for now it's pets, plants, room clearing, etc. I hope to teach Reiki to others, one day.
Back to top Go down
https://disawylde.wordpress.com/
Lily Thunder
Lily Thunder

Popularity : 17

PostSubject: Re: Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy   Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 5:28 pm

I am very interested in Reiki. I have several books on that very topic.....haven't had the chance to read them yet.....but i DO have a few other books related to energy work and has helped my tremendously!!! Planning on re-reading one of these books cuz it has helped me out beyond i what I thought, epsecially in my line of work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy   Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy Empty

Back to top Go down

Reiki: Universal Life Force Energy
Page 1 of 1