The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

Share | 

Asking for energy assistance please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corpse_Crispies

Popularity : 4

PostSubject: Asking for energy assistance please   Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:27 am

I managed to scrape up a dollar and got 1 set of 2 taper candles. I'd like to request, anyone that can please lend your energy to my intention of either an individual or a company that needs my artistic talent, to find my work and offer me a job. I have poetry, short stories, paintings, prints, sculptures, & songs all over the internet.

I'm facing eviction and have been rationing my food for 3 months (they took my Food Stamps back in April). So I would appreciate any and all of the help you can with this; be it just an added prayer, or you also burning a candle for me. Anything really.

Please and thank you for those that read this and can throw in some energy towards it. Art is the only thing that all the physical and emotional abuse those men did to me, doesn't limit me on, work-wise. I have too much fucked up about me, which has made it impossible since 2017 to get a REAL job.
Back to top Go down
Sessy
Admin
Admin

Popularity : 14

PostSubject: Re: Asking for energy assistance please   Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:05 pm

I have an awesome spell that I can cast and send your way and will also reach out to the spirit world and see what can be done to help you.

Admin

Popularity : 14

PostSubject: Re: Asking for energy assistance please   Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:11 pm

also, idk what you write but if you do any erotica then Literotica.com has monthly contests and special holiday contests going where you can win actual money. you should check it out. I can also look around and see if there are any other places looking for writers.

Popularity : 4

PostSubject: Re: Asking for energy assistance please   Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Sessy wrote:
also, idk what you write but if you do any erotica then Literotica.com has monthly contests and special holiday contests going where you can win actual money. you should check it out. I can also look around and see if there are any other places looking for writers.

Holy crap! OMG, Shane would bash me, but I'll change names to protect the innocent. I'm down. Thanks for the tip, hon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking for energy assistance please   

Back to top Go down

Asking for energy assistance please
Page 1 of 1