The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

Share | 

Boy Meets Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sessy
Admin
Admin

Popularity : 14

PostSubject: Boy Meets Girl   Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Boy Meets girl is a really great movie about a transgender woman (Riki) who is looking for love and acceptance in her small Kentucky town. She meets a rich girl, engaged, and coming home for the summer and they hit it off right away. Both of them are looking to expand their horizons and live a little before the responsibilities of adult hood take hold. By Riki's side through all of her endeavors is her child hood best friend Robby, a self-proclaimed man slut who has a reputation of loving and leaving the women he's been with. Robby is always there to lend a supportive ear though and even gives Riki advice on love, life, sex and how to make a woman wet lol.

I won't give too much away because it really is a good heartfelt movie with a romantic twist at the end. I will say though that Riki is a fashion designer who wants to eventually start her own fashion line, has a cute 8 yr brother that helps her with her web cast, a very loving and supportive father and a really great outlook on life. This movie is really good at showing what transgender is and what one goes through being transgender and I think its a must see for anyone with transgender people in their lives. It's a great movie and I totally loved it! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 

Boy Meets Girl
Page 1 of 1