The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

Share | 

favorite tv shows at the moment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 29

PostSubject: favorite tv shows at the moment   Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:38 pm

i really like the vampire diaries , trying to finish the last seasons , have 2 or 1 left and also the Originals , those are my fave tv shows , and there over as of last year i think lol, catching up on netflix. i dont really have favorite characters , i like the shows is all ... also a new series called Timeless, its focuses on time travel, which is super cool, love history
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 29

PostSubject: Re: favorite tv shows at the moment   Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:57 am

update, as of yet i still have not finished any netflix shows( series)that were cw and are now on netflix, like vamp diaries and originals , hulu has a few i like there is one i caught handmaids tale thats scary as hell , futuristic craziness of man stupidness society stuff.. the book was good, read that like 20 years ago almost .. timeless had a season finally it was awesome! was so glad they brought it back for an ending .Smile wondering if there will be more ??i still do not watch much tv , well will play catch up with them all soon Smile
Back to top Go down

favorite tv shows at the moment
Page 1 of 1