The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

wreath 4 front door

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

wreath 4 front door Empty
PostSubject: wreath 4 front door    wreath 4 front door EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:02 pm

im making a wreath for my front door , i have hot glue , flowers, leaves, just waiting on the grape vine wreath to come in tomorrow, and a few days after that i will have a lot of ribbon to make it even prettier , excited, i miss crafting wreaths, and now that i have moved into my own place i can make one Smile
Back to top Go down
Disa
Disa

Popularity : 10

wreath 4 front door Empty
PostSubject: Re: wreath 4 front door    wreath 4 front door EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 6:38 pm

I can't wait to see it. After the holidays, I will need an every day wreath for my front door. I've searched high and low for one I like which is reasonably priced. If you still feel like making wreaths when it's time for the Christmas ones to come down I'd love for you to make one for me and I'll pay you for it, too. The door looks lonely after it's had Halloween, Fall, and Christmas ones on it.
Back to top Go down
https://disawylde.wordpress.com/

wreath 4 front door
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wayside :: Hobbies :: Crafts-
Jump to: