The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

When is it ok to throw body parts at someone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HottyJR
HottyJR

Popularity : 5

When is it ok to throw body parts at someone? Empty
PostSubject: When is it ok to throw body parts at someone?   When is it ok to throw body parts at someone? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Lol seriously I want to know because I think I was totally in the right. When someone steals your lab work I feel that throwing internal organs from the cadaver your working on is a legitimate response. I don't even care what my dad or proffesor says. Bitch had it coming. lol
When is it ok to throw body parts at someone? 3928786015
Back to top Go down
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

PostSubject: Re: When is it ok to throw body parts at someone?   When is it ok to throw body parts at someone? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Never its immature and childish. Next time just tell your professor what she did.
Back to top Go down
Lily Thunder
Lily Thunder

Popularity : 17

PostSubject: Re: When is it ok to throw body parts at someone?   When is it ok to throw body parts at someone? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:53 pm

i agree with Sessy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is it ok to throw body parts at someone?   When is it ok to throw body parts at someone? Empty

Back to top Go down

When is it ok to throw body parts at someone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wayside :: Home and Family :: Relationships-
Jump to: