The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

Supernatural Charmed crossover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

Supernatural Charmed crossover Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural Charmed crossover   Supernatural Charmed crossover EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 9:45 pm

How do you think the Winchester brothers from Supernatural (Sam and Dean) would react to meeting the Halliwell sisters from Charmed?

Would the boys see them as good witches and help them battle evil or would they try and kill them since they are witches and in the supernatural universe witches are basically evil.

Would leo (white lighter) or Castiel (angel) step in or take a side? If so, what do you think they would do?
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Charmed crossover   Supernatural Charmed crossover EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 8:38 am

i am watching supernatural right now, a scare crow killer season 1 ep 11 looks good, idk if the charmed sisters and these 2 would fight, i think they would all get along
Back to top Go down
Lily Thunder
Lily Thunder

Popularity : 17

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Charmed crossover   Supernatural Charmed crossover EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:55 pm

i USED to like T.A.P.S. and Ghost adventures, i did a lil research and Ghost adventures is totally fake...looking back on it, its kinds obvious
Back to top Go down
Lily Thunder
Lily Thunder

Popularity : 17

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Charmed crossover   Supernatural Charmed crossover EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 5:22 pm

The T.V. program 'Charmed' is SO obviously FAKE, it's sickening! At least the movie 'The Craft' had real, experiences witches behind the scenes to make sure the rituals are authentic! Guess I'm just really weird! LOL But that's why I am me!
Back to top Go down
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Charmed crossover   Supernatural Charmed crossover EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 12:56 pm

I love charmed lol It's one of my favorite shows. I also like Supernatural and Angel. I wasn't as much into Buffy but it was good too. Spike was my favorite Vampire of the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Charmed crossover   Supernatural Charmed crossover Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Charmed crossover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wayside :: Movies and TV :: Supernatural-
Jump to: