The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

writers contest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

writers contest Empty
PostSubject: writers contest   writers contest EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 11:35 am

i was just a young teenager living on north lakeview road, in a small town there were like 12 of us teens running around the street at night till all hours, we had made our own fun, between playing lazer tag, and jail tag anything we could think of.
one night my dad let us borrow the chicken mobile, thats what we called his station wagon, because it smelled like raw chicken, due to the fact that he hauled meat for his market in it , now i look back and think salmonella, haha, but back then we saw it as a fun free night ride . it was around Halloween, every house was decorated between the three surrounding towns, grave stones in front yards for fancy posh homes, and pumpkins, always a jackolantern pumpkin on ever door step, which we decided to steel, and as many as we possibly could that evening .which we did too , the station wagon was piled!
the next morning my father woke up and saw over 100 pumpkins in the back yard, pumpkins of all shapes and sizes, was a fun Halloween, the best one i can remember..
Back to top Go down
quietguy
quietguy

Popularity : 3

writers contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: writers contest   writers contest EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 4:35 pm

very cool dd Smile
Back to top Go down
JohnnyGrunge
Newbi
Newbi

Popularity : 0

writers contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: writers contest   writers contest EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

writers contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: writers contest   writers contest EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 9:42 pm

remember to vote for your favorite stories. Click the + or - to the right of the post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

writers contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: writers contest   writers contest Empty

Back to top Go down

writers contest
Page 1 of 1