The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

witch craft who am i

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

witch craft  who am i  Empty
PostSubject: witch craft who am i    witch craft  who am i  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:35 pm

its odd, because i have been into witch craft since i was a kid in one way or another . I hate to label myself as anything specific, because i truley do not know what who where i do stand , other than to have a whiter witch say  goal in mind and be as clean and clear within that as possible . right now i guess im just rambling some, but atleast you can get to know me better, terms and me dont well go hand and hand, title it and i wont recall very well, express and explain i will know what you mean by it . have an awesome day,  huge merry meet to those i will come across new  Smile and the old too . sessy says hedge witch , lol iwill take it i guess , why not
Back to top Go down
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

PostSubject: Re: witch craft who am i    witch craft  who am i  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 9:35 am

Yeah, I think Hedge witch suits you best. If you know Harry Potter think of Hufflepuff. That's the house that's mostly of the hedge witch kind.

Hedge witches are more natural, motherly, and kind hearted. They see the beauty in everything, the good in everyone, and believe in the goodness and kindness of others. I think the hedge witch identifies mostly with the crone aspect of the tripple goddess because the crone is old and wise. She is a mother, grandmother, and the matriarch of the family. The one that others seek out and go to when in need. She is the link that keeps the family together and lends her strength to those she loves. The hedge witch is selfless and cheerful. She is a friend to all animals, plants, flowers, and all elements in nature and her power comes from these elements.

This suits you dd (in my opinion) because you are all of these things. You are kind, loving, selfless and natural. You hold no pretense as to who you are but are honest and what we see is what we get. I like to think that each of us, even those who come from a darker place, lend our own special gifts to all we do and all we come in contact with. Each of us is special in our own way but without a hedge witch, without you, we would be in utter chaos, floating around not knowing what to do or where to go.

Your the bright light that guides us in out of the darkness and the anchor that keeps us grounded.
The white witch you spoke of is right, you need to see your goal before you, keep it clean and pure, but in the end what you are and what you do is entirely up to you. I just hope that my words can help you maybe see what types of paths are available and then find the right one for you Smile

I still wholeheartedly believe you're a hedge witch, but that's something you have to decide for yourself, it's not a label I can put on you. It's not my place. Love and hugs, always ~Sess~
Back to top Go down
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

PostSubject: Re: witch craft who am i    witch craft  who am i  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 10:37 am

Response from daydreamer1

Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:14 am Topic: thank you
that was really nice to write, and i like how you explained it nicely, thank you again, yes makes sense to me, because as im getting older too i feel more not like a maiden, nor mother bu crone , which is lovely .. and your right i do have to think about often things if i feel right and sound about the decision and self at time of lighting magic candles energy* before sending one out , that is truth . I love you thanks , very nice and thoughtful
Back to top Go down
Lily Thunder
Lily Thunder

Popularity : 17

PostSubject: Re: witch craft who am i    witch craft  who am i  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:34 pm

My spiritual path has been all over the place in my life......Childhood - Baptist...early 20s - Witch/Pagan.... 30s - Buddhist......and now........Electic/Black Swan....but more importantly, I am Intuitive and I AM ME!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: witch craft who am i    witch craft  who am i  Empty

Back to top Go down

witch craft who am i
Page 1 of 1