The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Guests please register with our forum to comment. Join our community and meet new friends. Engage in interesting discussions, and share your thoughts and opinions.
The Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A diversified group of individuals gathered to share information, stories, pictures, and more.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMoles gameWord ScramblePayment button

Voyage Senario

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sessy
Admin
Admin
Sessy

Popularity : 15

Voyage Senario Empty
PostSubject: Voyage Senario   Voyage Senario EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 8:56 am

You are the captain of a team that is going to a brand new island that's just been discovered. Your mission is to scout the area, build a town, and begin colonizing the town. You are allowed to take with you whom ever you want as long as they are a member of this form, and you can take 3 items from each of the categories below.

In a comment, explain who you would take, what items you would take, and why you made these choices. Be creative, put some time in your answers, and have fun with it.

1. Literature

2. Education

3. Entertainment

4. Technology

5. Agriculture

5. Live Stock

6. Science

7. Health

8. Tools

9. clothing
Back to top Go down
daydreamer1
Assistant Mod
Assistant Mod
daydreamer1

Popularity : 33

Voyage Senario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voyage Senario   Voyage Senario EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:09 am

first off i would take literature, because every generation needs to learn, and be stimulated .. second i would take agriculture because we would need to know and grow eat from the land where we are and learn how to grow it all .. third entertainment , would be good for everyone to learn to express there feelings with music, calms the savage soul .. and since agriculture is a form of science i would have to say they are combined .. as for people ! who would i take , sessy of course because he is very entertaining and useful with informations and literature"s , crow because i think hes a building type of guy and can construct things as well as knows alot i think .. gypsy, for her wild side humor and extra energetics that every one needs as a pick me upwhen they are low feeling down., chuck, for hs musical abilities to teach generations and entertain people living in now as well , plus he could be a teacher i think too ., hotty because shes a worker a country girl and one of my besties Smile lily because shes the nurse .. it doesnt matter how many categories we pick, people seem to provide needed sciences mechanics and healths , ide take everyone in the forum, since there is no number, and quiet too btw seeing as he is on different hrs, hes night watch man Smile
Back to top Go down

Voyage Senario
Page 1 of 1